SecretsOfFire.com respects your privacy on the Internet.
GDPR – Data protection principles
SecretsOfFire.com is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
Automatic collection of data
You can browse all of this Web site without disclosing your personal data. We automatically log non-personal data (such as IP addresses, keywords, referring website and the pages viewed) for marketing purposes. We do not use a cookie on this website to store your personal data.
Hyperlinks to other Web sites
This Web site includes hyperlinks to other Web sites. We provide these hyperlinks to you only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these Web sites.
Purpose of data collection
We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit while visiting this Web site when you complete an online form or email request. In this way your basic personal data is used for responding to an enquiry or for adding you to our newsletter mailing list.
If we wish to use your personal data for another purpose, you must consent to this new purpose by checking a box at the point on the page where personal data is collected.
Privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
We do not disclose your personal data to third-party organisations.
Security & confidentiality
We have implemented policies, rules and technological measures to protect personal data from any improper use or disclosure and unauthorised access. All who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect its confidentiality. At SecretsOfFire.com we ensure that your data will not be disclosed to authorities except if required by law.
Access to your personal data
You may ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you.
Upon request, by sending an email to us we will provide you with a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. We will provide this to you without any charge. You are entitled to ask us to correct inaccuracies.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list by either clicking on the hyperlink at the bottom of our newsletter, or by sending an email to us with the words ‘remove me’in the subject line.
We doe not share your data with third parties.
Company No: 4784855
Registered Office: SVS House, Oliver Grove, London, SE25 6EJ